Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Stella's Bar & Grill

Hambugers.  America.  Forget Beyoncé, this burger should have performed at the Super Bowl.

 
I would provide a "half-eaten" shot, but I'm afraid that by the time my hands hit the napkin again, this burger was already dead (for the second time, I guess).

Let's cut to the chase.  Stella's makes a delicious burger.  That napkin I mentioned above?  That's how they serve you your burger.  It takes a confident cook to send out food on a damn napkin.  Lucky for Stella's, at no point during the voracious consumption of my burger did I think, "Man, the only thing that could improve this burger is a plate".  In fact, the only that that improved the burger (at least in my wife's opinion) was the inclusion of peanut butter (the phase "tremendous mouth feel" may have been uttered). 
 
If you're of the opinion that "a burger is a burger," you obviously haven't been to Stella's.  
 
And may the Burger Gods have mercy on your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment